Our partners at Lane Powell are offering WR members a seat at their virtual employment law webinar series at no cost to attend
The remaining schedule of one-hour webinars runs from October 29 through December 17.
Lane Powell attorneys and guest speakers are providing up-to-date guidance relating to employment law, especially on topics and industry trends retailers need to know to prepare for the coming year.
To register, click on the appropriate web links:
- Oct. 29 – ‘If You Leave Me Now’: What Employers Need to Know About Leave and Accommodation Obligations During the Pandemic
- Nov. 5 – ‘Phoning it In’: Effectively Managing the Telecommuting Employee
- Nov. 12 – What Business Steps Employers Need to Do Now to Survive COVID-19
- Nov. 17 – Major Developments at the NLRB: COVID-19, Employer Policies, Investigations, Union Organizing and Much More
- Dec. 3 – BREAKING NEWS: Legal Updates Through an Election Year Lens (Legal Update Part 2)
- Dec. 8 – Even More Immigration Rules: Substantial Changes in 2020
- Dec. 17 – The Positive Path Forward: Integrating a Strategic Diversity & Inclusion Plan to Drive Real Change