Washington Retail’s new partnership with SpotOn can help small businesses with their marketing and improve the efficiency of their operations.
SpotOn offers clients a full array of software and electronic tools to add new strength to your business. Its marketing tools allow for several possibilities including:
- Uploading your existing customer list
- Having customers enter email addresses into your payment hardware to get their receipts electronically when you use SpotOn for payment processing
- Enter email addresses manually—our customer engagement team has great ideas for helping you solicit them, including offering “Get it Now!” deals
- Optionally creating a loyalty program, and your loyalty customers will automatically integrate with the marketing tools
- Send email deals to prompt visits from customers, either using our automated tools, or by creating your own custom deals
- Sending marketing emails that are optimized for both web and mobile viewing to announce new products, special events, and more
- Connecting with customers on social media or the SpotOn Mobile consumer app, which already boasts an active user base of shoppers
Washington Retail recognizes retailers’ need to build strategies to improve online presence and reputations. SpotOn is our partner and we encourage you to seek more information by contacting Patrick Wiltsey, Director of Business Development, at 303-835-3217 or [email protected].