The pandemic has caused both economic and mental exhaustion. Staying vigilant with best practices is still the key to keep COVID-19 at bay to avoid further roll-back. Washington Retail is here to partner with our members and the community to stay open and healthy by continuing to provide the latest COVID-19 safety resources.
This week’s COVID-19 safety resources include:
- Communication tools for employers from the Center for Disease Control (CDC):
CDC has assigned a direct contact for Washington Retail to ask questions. Please contact Rose Gundersen at [email protected] with your questions.
- Free app-based COVID-19 safety training with completion certification:
- Washington Retail Association is excited to announce that we have partnered with L&I Small Business Liaison office on a special project of COVID Safety Training. Utilizing our SAFEME app, we have added an additional course on how employers can train employees on proper COVID-19 practices.
- You can find this free training tool here.
- Vaccine Availability:
- Vaccination locator from the Washington State Department of Health
- Mass vaccination sites in Washington