Webinar Date: September 17th (Thursday) 1:00-2:30 PM PT
Understanding how to navigate the PPP loan forgiveness application successfully is crucial to your business’ bottom-line. This webinar covers timely updates to SBA COVID-19 related programs and the PPP loan forgiveness application and related instructions.
This will be a 1½ hour presentation with three experts who will respond in real-time to your questions.
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Required Docs
- Documents Required to be Maintained but not Submitted
- Payroll Use, Costs & Forgiveness Calculations
- Impact of the EIDL Loan on the PPP
- Completing the Loan Forgiveness Application
- Worksheet A – Used to Complete Schedule A
- FTE (Full-Time Equivalent) Calculation Criteria
- Self Employed Individuals/Sole Proprietors and Seasonal Worker Nuances
- Representations, Certifications, Audits, Appeals
- Steve Burke, Washington Small Business Development Center Certified Business Advisor
- Janie Sacco, Marketing and Outreach Specialist, Seattle District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Mark Costello, Deputy District Director, Seattle District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
Register here today!