A job fair and hiring event will occur in Yelm on May 2, 2023. The event is coordinated and supported by Yelm Community Schools, Yelm Chamber of Commerce, City of Yelm, Pacific Mountain Business to Business, WorkSource Thurston County, and ESD 113’s Career Connected Learning Grant.
There is no cost to participants and participating employers. Tables and chairs are provided to employer representatives, but due to facility limitations, tables will have no access to power. A concession stand will be available throughout the day.
YHS Work-Site Learning Internship Event
- 7:00am — Set Up for employers offering Internships for YHS WSL
- 8:00am — WSL Job Fair Begins
- 12:00pm — WSL Job Fair Ends
YELM Hiring Event
- 12:00pm — Set up for employers offering employment to graduating seniors and the greater Yelm Community
- 1:00pm — Hiring Event Begins
- 7:00pm — Hiring Event Ends
The schedule is structured to help ensure students can attend the event and fit their school schedule.
The Yelm Career Connected Job Fair for Youth is to help connect young adults and youth to employment opportunities, internships, and volunteer experiences. However, the event will be open to the public.
Employers must complete the registration form to reserve a table for this event. (Space is limited.)
Please e-mail questions to Teri Melone at [email protected].